Okie dokie, this will be my first month participating in R.A.K. (Random Acts of Kindness). I can't express how excited I am right now, I love giving things to other people and seeing people's reactions (though in this case I don't necessarily get to see anyone's reaction)! I really love this idea! It's a wonderful thing to be able to give someone what they've been wanting for ages and maybe even getting a little something back for the kind gesture! I really have to thank Vanessa and Isalys @ Book Soulmates for coming up with this wonderful monthly event! I you want to participate in R.A.K. this month, here are the following R.A.K. rules:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
To learn more about this month's R.A.K., click here.
My wishlist is on my Goodreads account and the link to it can be found here. It's not in any particular order so feel free to get me anything on it (or not). But seriously, if anything, you can look through it to get some ideas for what book to read next, yes?
If you're an awesome and super nice person who wouldn't mind getting something handmade back instead of a book, then drop me a line! My e-mail address is in the contact area of my blog. I encourage anyone and everyone to participate in R.A.K., it doesn't matter if you're not a bookish person yourself, if you enjoy giving, then this is the right event for you!
Anyway, happy reading everyone!