October 1, 2011

Monthly Reads: October 2011

Oh dear, oh my! It's already that month again! October is here and it's time to get SPOOKAAAY!

September went by in a snap, I didn't even get to finish my monthly reads! However, I am still planning to read them, but I guess I'll have to do them this month instead! I am also posting the challenge I am to finish for the Coffee & Books group on GR. Tell me what you're planning to read this wonderfully festive month! And I wish you all a happy October!

MONTHLY READING
OCTOBER 2011

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
The Shining



Completed: 0/2 books
Updated: 9/22/11

-----------------------------------

TO DO WITH OCTOBER
OCTOBER 2011 CHALLENGE

Books Read: 0/5
Updated: 9/22/11

1. A book to do with Halloween: The Halloween Tree
2. A book having an orange cover: The Outsiders
3. A book with an October-esque feel: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
4. A book that lands in the horror/thriller genre: Blind Fear
5. A book to do with a creature: Beastly

My Books:

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}