October 30, 2011

Optical Candy (Oct. 30): Fangirliness & Love of Asian Tingz


Optical Candy is a weekly meme I will be hosting here @ Only Somewhat Queer.

Post anything that inspires you, makes you laugh, makes you feel. Video, GIF, static images - it's all up to you! What's your Optical Candy? Feel free to grab my meme button up there ^ is you want to participate, or create your own and name it something else! :) Mine will be going up every Saturday, but you can always put yours up at any time of the week.

Here's mine for this week:


Game: BoA edited by me

Found on Tumblr. Again, I don't know who took it.

LOL, I'm really craving this. Photo from tumblr.

I love these photos. They're so fairy tale like.
This group is called "Girl's Generation" or "SNSD".

And, that's all for today! I'm laughing so hard right now at how this post is dominated by Korean artists. I'm sorry, i just had to gush at how beautiful they are.

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}