October 30, 2011

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

So, this coming year, I decided to participate in just one challenge since I probably will not have a lot of time to read during the end of my final year of high school, and the beginning of Uni/College. Plus, I'm too lazy to join other challenges, haha.

Anyhoo, this challenge is being hosted over @ The Book Vixen. The details are below~

Details:
  • Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
  • The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
  • Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.

Levels:
  • Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books 
  • Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books 
  • Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books 
  • I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
This 2011 year, my goal was to read 50 books. However, I did not start this challenge until later in July, early August. If I can reach fifty by the end of this year, my goal next year is to read another 50 books. So I choose the I'm on Fire! level. Wish me luck!

My to read list: CLICK.

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}