October 5, 2011

W...W...W... Wednesdays (Oct. 5)


W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

MY ANSWERS:

What are you currently reading? Honestly, I haven't even gotten through A Clockwork Orange or The Secret Garden. It's been such a busy week - hell, it's been a busy month - and I just haven't been in the mood for reading. However I have gotten a copy of If I Tell by Janet Gurtler on Netgalley to read yesterday. I just started it and am fairly far into the book since it's only around 200 pages of understandable English. I should be done it in a day or so.

What did you recently finish reading? Haha, it hasn't changed at all. I haven't read anything - I don't want to count manga/comics or ads or newpapers/magazines - so it's still the same book as before.
What do you think you'll read next? I'm still planning to read Invisible Man, but I might also start God's Eye by A.J. Scudiere and Angel by Laura Lee. They both seem like interesting books, and yes, I got them from Netgalley too. If anything, I might also start Beastly or The Outsiders.

So what are your WWWs this week? Leave a comment here or at SBR!

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}