October 13, 2011

Know Me Better (Oct. 13)


Know Me Better is hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.

Her post meme is brand spankin' new and lets the participants share a little something about themselves. This week's questions are:

10/13 Know Me Better Questions:
When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
Black or White?
Favorite Food?
You have won one million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy?
Print or Ebook?

When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
As someone who grew up in the Philippines and had strict stereotypically Asian parents, I always thought I wanted to be a nurse, or go into the medical field. Of course, as I grew up and my interests changed, it evolved into wanting to be an artist. However, that has also changed and now I want to be an English or Philosophy or Psychology teacher.~

Black or white?
Shoot, that's a hard question. I like both shades because they both draw me in depending on how they're used. Both shades can also be a turn off. I guess it depends on what situation I see the shades in. 

Favourite food?
My mom's spaghetti~ I also really like sushi, kimchi, bibimbap and other spicy foods. So basically any type of food that's spicy or sour.

You have won one million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy?
First, I would pay off my parents loans and debts. I would then travel around the world, buy a fully-furnished loft, and probably use some of the money to create more. If by the end of it, I still have money, I would probably donate everything to charities I like and hope to help out.

Print or eBook?
Print. It just makes me happier. I like the feeling of turning the pages and having the shape and weight of a book in my hands. I also really like the smell of new books when you open their pages for the first time. I don't know, there's just something about it.

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}