October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (Oct. 16)


IMM is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Bought a few books this week and visited the library :D Lots of time in downtown Toronto~

BOUGHT, BORROWED & RECEIVED


Bought:
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

Borrowed:
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Received:
Reckless by Cornelia Funke (from the wonderful Ambur @ burningximpossiblyxbright, for RAK)
Farsighted by Emlyn Chand (from its fabulous author, Emlyn)
Decoy by S.B. Sebrick (won in a giveaway @ BookSpark, given by the amazing author~)

~

I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I know, I say this, like, every week on IMM but come on! I know all you book lovers feel the same way no matter how slow the week is. Anyway, I finally have Ready Player One and I am excited to read it! I also have Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick and I've heard some really good things about it~ I heard Rot & Ruin was really good, so i decided to buy a copy. I hope I like it, and if I do I'll definitely get a copy of Dust & Decay. Also, honestly, zombies totally fit Halloween time~

And Ambur, I've said this already in the e-mail I sent you, but YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME. No, more than awesome...EPIC. Yes, I know that it's not the proper use of the word but I can't think of another word to describe your unending kindness! I am giving you a bookmark and you bought me a book. I don't even understand how that's possible. BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

However, that's not all! There's way more! Again. Publishers' been wonderful in accepting my galley requests~ I promise I'll try to get through all the books and properly review them!:

MAY REVIEW EBOOKS
Altered Destiny by Shawna Thomas
To Adam with Love by Adrienne Wilder
El Gavilan by Craig McDonald
Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Estaban
The Next Door Boys by Jolene B. Perry
Double by Jenny Valentine
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Jacob T. Marley by R. William Bennett
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren
Forbidden by Ted Dekker & Tosca Lee
The Summer of Hammers and Angels by Shannon Wiersbitzky
Waiting to Forget by Sheila Kelly Welch
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Carving Angels by Diane Stringam Tolley
The Demi-Monde: Winter by Rod Rees
The Silent by Rebecca Kenney
Clair de Lune by Jetta Carleton
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
The Ruins of Us by Keija Parssinen

Yeahp, that's a whole lot more books. Good golly, I need an eReader...

Anyhoo, that's all for this week! Leave a comment down below with what you think about this week's haul and feel free to attach a link to your own IMM post, OR post it @ The Story Siren! See you all next week!

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}