October 26, 2011

W...W...W... Wednesdays (Oct. 26)


W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading? 
  • What did you recently finish reading? 
  • What do you think you’ll read next? 

MY ANSWERS:

What are you currently reading? Currently reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, and Anything by Michael Baron. I've also started City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. They're all really good so far. It's sad that life's been busy though so I haven't been able to completely focus on reading. Hopefully I'll finish all of them soon though so I can write some reviews.

What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished If I Tell by Janet Gurtler. It was really good actually. I recommend it to anyone who likes a slightly slow-paced contemp.


What do you think you'll read next? I had to return The Shining by Stephen King back to the library so I didn't even get to read it! I'll probably try to borrow it again when I actually have time to read the book. As of right now, I'm trying to finish 3-4 books, but after that I might start Beastly by Alex Flinn, The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, and Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick.

So what are your WWWs this week? Leave a comment here or at SBR!

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}