October 12, 2011

W...W...W... Wednesdays (Oct. 12)


W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading? 
  • What did you recently finish reading? 
  • What do you think you’ll read next? 

MY ANSWERS:

What are you currently reading? Still haven't gotten through A Clockwork Orange or The Secret Garden. I feel like I should put them off so I can actually read books I like. However, I'll try to stick it through. The Secret Garden is actually pretty good, I just can't seem to finish it right now. It's the same with If I Tell. Though I've gotten through some of it, I'm still not finished. I took a break and started reading The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan. Hopefully this gets me reading the other books as well.

What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading Stealing Jenny by Ellen Gable a day or two ago. It was a really interesting and fast-paced read. I didn't think I would like it because there was so much reference to praying, but I loved it. I'm currently trying to write it's review. I also finished Angel by Laura Lee. I absolutely LOVED it!
What do you think you'll read next? I'm planning to read Anything by Michael Baron, but I also plan to start The Shining and Beastly soon. I also need to finish reading all the eBooks I have for review. Oh my, busy days. I'll have to shun school for a while, haha~

So what are your WWWs this week? Leave a comment here or at SBR!

Wishlist?

Darkest Mercy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rise of the Evening Star
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Grip of the Shadow Plague
The Necromancer
City of Fallen Angels
Insignia
Anne of Ingleside
Where She Went
Dust & Decay
Spells
Queste
The Legacy
Never Dead
Slumber
Life Is But a Dream
The Lost Hero
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary


Demijel's favorite books »
}